Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), which provides venture debt to startups in India through its local arm SVB India Finance, release the Halo Report – India a couple of weeks ago. The report, a collaboration between SVB and Angel Resource Institute offers a snapshot of activity based on investments made by angel groups in the country between 2005 and 2012. The US version of the HALO Report is published quarterly and annually. Excerpts from the debut HALO Report – India Update 2013: Get the complete report at the SVB India website. The original post was published here. (c) StartupCentral 2013
- PhonePe’s Indus Appstore: A Closer Look at India’s New App Market Challenger February 29, 2024
- Is Karnataka’s Cab Aggregator Policy Striking a Fair Balance? Exploring the impact on drivers and consumers February 29, 2024
- TikTok vs. UMG Royalty Dispute: Music Co-Written by UMG Artists Removed February 29, 2024
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Govt’s New FDI Policy And It’s Impact on Satellite Communication Services February 29, 2024
- Reliance Industries Limited, Viacom18, and Disney Merge Streaming and TV Businesses in Strategic Joint Venture February 29, 2024
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Views: Response to NPCI CEO’s comments that what is not written in regulations is a no-go for fintech entities
NPCI CEO Dilip Asbe recently said that what is not written in regulations is a no-go for fintech entities. But following this advice could...
Notably, Indus Appstore will allow app developers to use third-party billing systems for in-app billing without having to pay any commission to Indus, a...
The existing commission-based model, which companies like Uber and Ola have used for a long time and still stick to, has received criticism from...
Factors like Indus not charging developers any commission for in-app payments and antitrust orders issued by India's competition regulator against Google could contribute to...
Is open-sourcing of AI, and the use cases that come with it, a good starting point to discuss the responsibility and liability of AI?...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...