MediaNama, India’s premier digital industry publication, is looking for flexible-time researchers to work on a project basis, for its research arm MediaNama Research. MediaNama Research will focus on specific topics of interest in the Internet and Mobile industry in India.
– Identifying topics for research, and collating information available in the market
– Creating questionnaires and conducting interviews with industry stakeholders for deeper insights
– Compiling, analyzing, and presenting facts and information for the report.
– Have excellent oral and written English communication skills
– Be inquisitive, investigative, and detail oriented, with strong comprehension abilities.
– Be skeptical and obsessive about cross-verification of information
– Aware of business concepts.
– Aware of the trends and the terminology applicable to the Internet and Mobile industry in India
– Have the ability to gather, analyse and interpret data, spot trends.
– Ability to work on tight deadlines
Only persons with prior experience in research, or those with multiple years of experience in business journalism may apply.
Contact: nikhil at medianama dot com with “Research Opening” as the subject of your mail.