Today’s the last day for two opportunities related to The #NAMA Conference:
– Booking early bird tickets (tomorrow onwards, the price is being increased to Rs 4999). Book your tickets at http://nama.cc/namatickets
– Apply for our product showcase #alpha, which you can do here.
– 20 minute Q&A, followed by a 10 minute audience Q&A. No more than 2 execs and a moderator per discussion
– Nandan Nilekani, Chairman of the UIDAI, on how Internet and Mobile firms can leverage Aadhaar. Submit your Questions for Nandan here.
– Satyan Gajwani, CEO, Times Internet Ltd, on what big media companies do wrong online. Submit your questions for Satyan here.
– Tushar Vyas, Managing Partner (South Asia), GroupM on the changing digital advertising industry ecosystem, mobile advertising. Submit your questions for Tushar here.
– S. Sivakumar, Group Head of Agri & IT Businesses for ITC Ltd, on the truth about rural and digital, the expected impact of 3G and 4G connectivity on the rural value chain. Submit your questions for Shiv here.
– Sundeep Malhotra, CEO and Founder of Homeshop18 on the future of e-commerce, and running a hybrid commerce business. Submit your questions for Sundeep here.
Other speakers will be announced during the course of the week.
A transformation is taking place in both the Internet and Mobile services businesses. Along with uncertainty, there is significant opportunity.#NAMA seeks to shed light on challenges and uncertainties, what market leaders are doing about it, and point towards opportunities through deep, insightful and meaningful discussions and sharing of experiences.
Our focus is on providing the audience with valuable insight on the decisions that are being made, why they’re being made, what developments are influencing them, and how they will impact the growth of the digital industry going forward. We will provide #NAMA attendees with significant and varied learning about the digital ecosystem, and give them a reason to stay in the conference call, not just chat in the hallway.
With #alpha, we want to achieve two things – try and dispel the notion that India is not a market with great products or one for innovation, and that innovation happens only in startups.
It needs to be unique, fresh and interesting – the alpha product or alpha startup (and alpha as in top-of-the-gene-pool, not half-done-readying-for-beta). Brownie points if you choose #alpha as the platform to announce/launch your product or announce you business.
So whether it’s a startup or a large company, if you’ve build a great product that you think will wow #NAMA attendees and MediaNama readers, we’ll give them the opportunity to showcase the product. If you’re a startup with a fresh and interesting business idea and and you want to announce your launch, we’ll give you the platform.
You can fill out the form for #alpha at http://nama.cc/alphaform