Following the demerger of Infomedia18’s business directories business, new media business (Burrp and Askme.in) and publishing business, Network18 has now consolidated Infomedia’s publishing business under ‘Network18 Publishing’. Infomedia18 currently publishes business directories and magazines such as Forbes India, Overdrive, Chip, T3 and Better Interiors.
According to the company statement, Network18 Publishing will now include three divisions – Business to Consumer (B2C) magazines, Business to Business (B2B) magazines and Business Directories Division (BDD) and will be managed by Sandeep Khosla, who has been appointed as the CEO of Network18 Publishing. Sandeep Khosla was previously the CEO, Publishing at Infomedia18.
Magazines that fall under Network18 Publishing subsidiary:
– Business to Consumer (B2C) magazines which include magazines like Overdrive, Overdrive Hindi, Entrepreneur, Better Photography, Better Photography Hindi, Better Interiors, CHIP, T3 and AVMAX
– Business to Business (B2B) magazines which include magazines like Search, Auto Monitor, Modern Machine Tools, Chemical World, Modern Plastics & Polymers, Modern Packaging & Design, Modern Medicare, Modern Pharmaceuticals, Modern Food Processing, Smart Logistics, Aftermarket.
– Business Directories Division (BDD) which will include multi-city editions of Yellow Pages Business Directories, Machine Tool Guide, Indian Exporters Guide, Construction and Interior Design Guide, Industries State Guide and Motor Pumps and Valves directories.
In addition to this, Network18 Publishing will also produce and circulate all magazine titles from Forbes India, including Forbes India and Forbes Life India.
As we reported earlier, the company’s printing press business will continue to remain with Infomedia18 and it is looking to sell off its printing press business. Previously, it had sold off its entire stake in its four subsidiaries carrying on the Publishing BPO business, to Knowledgeworks Global Private ltd on May 4 2010, and had reported a net gain of Rs. 74.47 lakhs for the nine months ended December 31, 2010.
– Network18 Consolidates Digital, Publishing Under NW18, TV Biz Under TV18
– Web18 To Be Merged Into Network18; To Settle With Nokia Growth Partners
– Infomedia18 Q4-FY12: Rs 18.95 Crore Loss; Total Revenues At Rs 38.73 Crore