MediaNama invites you to a discussion on the Monetization of Mobile Apps at the mBillionth Awards, on Saturday, the 21st of July 2012.
The panel will discuss the following topics:
– Emerging trends in mobile application monetization in South Asia across different platforms (mostly case studies)
– Trends in mobile advertising as a source of revenue for application developers
– Role of subscriptions and telecom operator billing
– Role of micro-transactions in monetization of Mobile applications
– Potential Business opportunities for India specific applications
We’ll announce the panelists in a couple of days, but as is always the case, our session will largely be interactive.
We’re hosting this panel discussion as a part of the mBillionth awards (download the agenda here), which expects to see participation from more than 300 mobile innovators from across South Asia. The MediaNama panel is from 4:30pm to 6pm, while the (paid) registration for the event allows you to attend the entire conference (10am to 8pm), covering applications from across South Asia.
Note that Payment will be accepted in cash only at the MediaNama registration desk at the venue.
Registration Fees of INR 2,500 allows you:
– The entry to all sessions, Exhibition and Award Gala Night.
– Tea/Coffee breaks, lunches and dinner as hosted by the conference.
– Delegate Kit
– Group Discount (A discount of 10% will be offered to 5 or more delegates from one organisation)