MediaNama would like to thank its sponsors: Indiatimes, Nazara, One97, and Spice Digital for their support.
– Dish TV Q4-FY12: Adds 415,000 Subscribers, Rs 524.7 Cr Revenues
– 123Greetings Ships 32,345 Orders In Q4-FY12; Rs 2.90 Cr Profit, Rs 18.50 Cr Income
– TTML Q4-FY12 Concall Live: I Don’t Think The Customer Is Convinced Of The Incremental Value Of 3G Over 2G
– MTNL Q4-FY12: Total Revenue At Rs 843.06 Cr; Losses From Fixed Line, Cellular Services Increase
– S Mobility Q4-FY12: Rs 19.8 Crore Net Loss; Revenue At Rs 653.3 Crore
Investment & M&A
– Carzonrent (EasyCabs) Acquires Online Car Rentals Aggregator QCABS
– Updated: Trivone Acquires Chakpak.com & WheelsUnplugged.com
– Source Interlink Media Acquires Majority Stake In Indian Auto Portal Carazoo
– Limberlink Technologies Raises Funding From Accel Partners
– NTT Docomo Announces EUR 224M Acquisition Offer For Buongiorno
– Giftcart.com Raises $1 Million as Seed Capital From Tekcorps; Need?
– Garmin Launches Navigation Devices In India; Opens Office In New Delhi
– Karbonn Launches Push Mail Service With Emoze; Still A USP?
– Industry Moves: iXiGO; SSTL
– Motion For Annulment Of India’s IT Rules Defeated In Rajya Sabha; IT Minister Promises Consultation
– Updated: Babyoye Founders To Launch Kidsoye.com
– IAMAI Not Happy With TRAI’s Recommendations On Licensing Of Application Services
– Airtel Reduces 3G Data Tariffs; Introduces Smartbytes For 3G
– Anonymous Takes Down Websites Of Indian Supreme Court & AICC #IndiaBlocks
– ISP Wise List Of Blocked Sites #IndiaBlocks
– Updated: Airtel Blocks Vimeo, DailyMotion & All Major Torrent Sites In India Following John Doe Order
– TRAI Caps Advertisement Breaks To 12 Mins/Hr; No Partial Screen Ads
– Rajeev Chandrasekhar Urges PM To Withdraw India’s Proposal For UN Committee On Internet-Policy
– Whats On India Launches Social EPG For TV Recommendations On Social Networks
– Updated: Airtel Signs Up As Banking Correspondent For Axis Bank; Supports Cash Withdrawals
– Sab Kanaujia Steps Down From Verismo Networks; Mela To Be Spun Off?
– Groffr Introduces Flat Listings Through ‘Rent A Flat’
– Indian Government Spent Rs 4.5Cr In 2010-11 For Digitization & Modernization Of Public Libraries
– TRAI Recommends Application Services Licensing, Common Short Codes; Issues
– Naukri Job Speak Index: Hiring In Media Sector Up By 9% YoY in April 2012
– Omnesys Partners With Geodesic To Offer Business News Channels On Trading Terminals
– Mobile Handset Demand In India Grew By 20% To 180 Million In 2011: ICA
– Idea Magic Voice Allows You To Change Your Voice On Call
– Tanla Partners With RIM To Provide Application Gift Cards In The Middle East
– TRAI To Disconnect Telemarketers Sending Promotional Messages Through Transaction Pipe
– Satyamev Jayate: Why Are SMS Donations Being Taxed?
– Rahul Khullar To Take Over As TRAI Chairman From JS Sarma
– Updated: Who Owns This Strange Looking Car?
– Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson Quits; Ross Levinsohn Is Interim CEO
Also See: Digital & Telecom Jobs At JobNama
– Deals: VC, PE & M&A In Internet, Mobile, Media in India
– Short Code Services in India
– Circlewise List Of Telecom Operators in India
– Statewise Broadband Subscribers In India
– Digital Payment Companies in India
– Advertising Networks in India