– Acculynk and National Payments Corporation of India Announce Internet PIN Debit Partnership. Read more at marketwatch
– Smith Micro Delivers Premium Mobile Video to Reliance Communications Subscribers. Read more at marketwatch
– Novosol celebrates the success of Mobile Magazine on Airtel. Press Release
– Loop Mauritius-based investors invoke BIPA under India-Mauritius bilateral investment treaty. Read more at The Economic Times.
– MTNL Cuts 3G Tariff, Signals New Price War. Read more at wsj.
– DoT asks Trai for more research on spectrum pricing. Read more at business-standard
– Court refuses to drop Facebook from legal suit. Read more at ibnlive.
– Investors wary as Flipkart shows growth pangs. Read more at rediff.
– Govt assures Vodafone, says ‘no cause of action’. Read more at indianexpress.
– Voda tax is coming, 20 companies may be on the hook. Read more at firstpost.
– Airtel Outlines Its Enterprise Strategy. Read more at lightreading.
– How the Internet can improve supply chain efficiency for farmers in India. Read more at guardian.
– Telecom licences: Loop Telecom seeks 4,700 crore in refund, damages.Read more at The Economic Times.
– What Indian Telecoms Really Want. Read more at wsj.