To offer their perspective on the “Future of Video” in India, we’re pleased to announce the following panelists:
– Jonathan Bill, Vodafone, will share perspective on mobile video and data demands in India
– Kedar Gavane, Comscore India, will share data on video consumption in India
– Bismarck Lepe, Ooyala, will share the platform company and International market perspective
– Sameer Pitalwalla, Sr VP, UTV Interactive will share the content providers perspective
Please click here to apply.
The panel discussion, in Mumbai on the 23rd of March 2012, will look into the following issues:
– Video consumption trends in India
– The implications of the convergence of social, mobile and video
– Opportunities and challenges for content owners, publishers, brands and aggregators as video becomes device agnostic, and connectivity becomes ubiquitous.
– Role of analytics and personalization
– Monetization of video content through advertising and subscription
Attending the discussion is by invitation only, and we’re looking for an audience specifically from the video business, to participate in the discussion. The panel discussion will be followed by networking cocktails.
1. In case you fit with our mandate for a curated audience, we’ll send you a confirmed invite. Also, your contact information will never be shared with anyone outside of MediaNama.
2. We’re sending out invites to the first batch of participants today. Please RSVP, especially since we have limited seats.