We’ll be reporting the telecom and digital media components of India’s 2012-2013 Budget announcement live. To watch a live stream try any one of these:
– Indian Goverment WebStream – The Indian government’s official live stream is available from the National Informatics Centre. This one’s running the Lok Sabha TV stream.
– Lok Sabha TV – Lok Sabha TV’s live stream.
– Moneycontrol/CNBC-TV18 – A special section dedicated to the budget with live streams from CNBC-TV18, Awaaz & Prime HD. The video player offers a rewind feature, and a language switch between Hindi and English. It features ‘quick take’ text updates, with social sharing, and a dashboard with updates on interpretations and sector impact.
– CNBC-TV18 Stream on YouTube – CNBC-TV18’s live stream on YouTube.
– CNBC-Awaaz Stream on YouTube (Hindi) – CNBC Awaaz live stream on YouTube in Hindi.
– NDTV Profit – NDTV Profit’s live stream.
– ET Text Updates – A full page featuring highlights, industry wise updates, tips and others.
– ET Now Video Stream – ET Now’s live video stream.
– Bloomberg UTV – Bloomberg UTV’s live stream.
– iStream – Tv and Video streaming site iStream is also offering live TV streams of ET Now, Headlines Today, News 9, Times Now, India TV, Aaj Tak and others.
– Sify Finance (Lok Sabha TV) – It also features live text updates, in addition to a stream from Lok Sabha TV.
– Rajya Sabha TV on YouTube – Rajya Sabha TV’s video stream on YouTube.
– Star News Stream on YouTube (Hindi) – Star News budget coverage on YouTube in Hindi.
– Star Ananda’s Stream on YouTube (Bangla) – Star Ananda’s budget coverage on YouTube in Bangla.