Just in case you missed something important on MediaNama in January, here’s a list of 20 posts we think you should have read, in no particular order:
– Indian Government Begins Online Advertising Pilot Via DAVP; Rates & Empanelment Terms
– The Lowdown: The RIL – Network18 Deal
– Amazon To Launch In India As Junglee.com
– Why Text Messaging Will Continue To Decline In India
– Telemarketers Sending Promomotional Messages On Transactional Pipe
– Vodafone Wins Indian Tax Case; Timeline & Potential Aftermatch
– What If RIM Licenses BlackBerry Software To Other OEMs
– Rediff’s RealTime News Search: Search vs Front Page vs River Of News
– How Picking Up Stakes In Cable Operators Will Benefit RIL
– Google Accused Of Vandalizing OpenStreetMap Data
– Open To Enabling Direct To Consumer Plays, Traditional MVAS Will Die – Jonathan Bill, Vodafone Essar
– Freecharge.in CEO Kunal Shah On The Online Recharge & Couponing Business
– The Relationship Between The Online & Offline Business For GKB Opticals
– Songs.pk Listed As An Android Market App; Why Is Google Soft On Music Piracy Apps?
– Info Edge Q3 Earnings Call: Worries Over Slow Growth; 99Acres Registers Small Profit
– How India Makes E-books Easier to Ban than Books
– MyToday Shuts Down Citing TRAI Regulations
– Willow.tv Sends Legal Notices To Alleged Subscribers Of Cricket Stream Pirates
– Motricity Shutters Asian Operations; India?
– Working Group For Creating Virtual Keyboard Standard For Indic Languages Formed By IEEE
If there’s a MediaNama post that you think we should have included in this list, do let us know.