- Sridhar Seshadhri has joined HushBabies.com and its sister site BabyBox.in as CEO, reports Techcircle. Prior to this, he was serving as the Country Head of Online Sales and Operations, India, at Google. Sridhar has also been associated with ICICI Bank for 10 years and has played multiple executive roles. HushBabies is an ecommerce venture focusing on baby care products. Interestingly Jasper, the company behind SnapDeal had launched BabyBox.in as a consumer marketing venture, last year; which' although on the face of it looked like any other website providing information and expert advice to potential and expecting parents, but was focusing on building an offline database of parents of newborns, though an ad supported model. Sheshadhri has confirmed that HushBabies had taken over BabyBox, but did not reveal any details about the transaction, according to the report. *** - Ozone Media, an internet ad network has appointed Chetana Anagol as Vice-President, Operations and Delivery. She will be managing the ad operations, campaign management, business intelligence, publisher management, and sales planning. She has nearly 20 years of experience in technology and operations and has previously worked with Commerce One, Go.com, Internet Shopping Network and Travelocity. Before this, she was serving as Vice President at AOL Media, where she oversaw digital publishing for the USA, Europe and Australia - New Zealand portals. In another development, Ozone had also appointed Sanjay Vasudeva as Senior Vice President, Sales, a few weeks ago. Before joining Ozone, Vasudeva was working as the Vice President and Head of…
- How many crypto exchanges registered with India’s FIU following government notification? March 21, 2023
- Why is Twitter’s move to withhold accounts amid internet shutdown in Punjab problematic? March 21, 2023
- RTI: No details on how many entities have complied with CERT-In’s cybersecurity directions March 21, 2023
- Flipkart Not Required to Take “Action” on Copyright Complaints Under Platform Regulation Rules: Delhi HC March 21, 2023
- RTI: Indian govt says registration on U-WIN “not compulsory” yet for vaccination, but is the information public? March 21, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Amazon announced that it will integrate its logistics network and SmartCommerce services with the Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC).
India's smartphone operating system BharOS has received much buzz in the media lately, but does it really merit this attention?
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
In the case of the ‘deemed consent' provision in the draft data protection law, brevity comes at the cost of clarity and user protection
The regulatory ambivalence around an instrument so essential to facilitate data exchange – the CM framework – is disconcerting for several reasons.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...
Rajesh Kumar* doesn’t have many enemies in life. But, Uber, for which he drives a cab everyday, is starting to look like one, he...