Geodesic, the digital messaging and content solutions company, has reported consolidated net sales of Rs 238.6 crore for the quarter ended December 31st 2011 (Q3-FY12), up by 6.27% from Rs 224.53 crore reported during the same quarter last fiscal (Q3-FY11). The net profit for the period was Rs 65.75 crore, a sharp decline of 24.83% from Rs 87.47 crore profit during the same quarter last fiscal (Q3-FY11).
Enlyte Note: Geodesic launched Enlyte Note ‐ an iPad notepad app which allows you to store photos, drawings, jottings and typed text.
Mundu TV: Mundu TV had more than 5 Million downloads on the Nokia Store (previously Ovi Store) in 11 months and has added 15 new TV channels in this quarter. Marathi movie “Jana Gana Mana” was released on Mundu TV and filmorbit.com along with its theatrical release.
Software and Solution Agreements:
– Agreements with Motorola Mobility, Longcheer- Telecom, CK Telecom Limited and Huawei to preload Mundu products on handhelds/ tablets.
– Agreements with telecom operators Airtel, Loop Mobile to launch Mundu products / Spokn VMS/ Microsoft Windows live client.
– Omnesys has integrated Mundu TV into its NEST trader terminal to provide live market updates and news.
– Signed a Memorandum of Understanding with NextVIEW to offer financial services and solutions on a revenue share basis, expanding new market opportunities in the Far East region.
– Signed a Memorandum of Understanding to implement Geodesic’s financial services and solutions on a revenue share basis with Heckyl, a Mumbai based financial portal.
– Geodesic’s subsidiary, Interactive Network Inc, has signed a worldwide reseller agreement with Microsoft to deploy Windows Live Mobile services with Mobile Network Operators, OEM’s & ODM’s worldwide.
– UIDAI has deployed GeoAmida devices in a pilot project for AEPS based NREGA payment disbursement system in Jharkhand.
– Geodesic has signed an agreement with an e‐governance solutions company Virgosoft to supply GeoAmida hand held devices for biometric‐based exam attendance management system.
– Geodesic’s Geoamida handheld devices are being implemented and utilized by business correspondents for financial inclusion program in Rajasthan in coordination with State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.