MediaNama would like to thank its sponsors: Nazara, One97, Spice Digital and E2E Networks, Intel for their support.
Nov 7-9 2011, Mumbai: APA’s Mumbai London Advertising Forum 2011
Nov 9-10 2011, Bengaluru: NASSCOM Product Conclave 2011
Nov 10 2011, Mumbai: SME Vulnerability & Resilience in the Online Economy
Nov 11-12 2011, Pune: NASSCOM Game Developer Conference 2011
Nov 11-13 2011, Gurgaon: Startup Weekend Gurgaon
Nov 12 2011, Bangalore: Alchemix
Investment & M&A
– MobStac Raises Funding; To Launch Touchsite: Report
– Jivox Raises $8.2M From Fortisure Ventures & Existing Investors; India?
– Hoopos.com Raises Funding From Helion Advisors
– Valyoo Technologies Raises $4M From IDG Ventures; Flyrr?
– Airtel India Mobile Revenues Decline Sequentially; Non Voice Down To 14.5%
– Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Q2-FY12: Losses Increase 33% YoY; Data & VAS At 33.3%
– NDTV Q2-FY12 Loss At Rs 22 Crore; Selling Out Metronation Chennai
– Sify Consumer & Commercial Biz Down To $1.95M In Q2-FY12; Annual Report
– We’re Not A Front For Anyone & We’re Not Funded By Google
– Snaptu To Shutdown Twitter, LinkedIn, Cricinfo & Other Apps
– TRAI Tells Vodafone Not To Reject Porting Requests On Contractual Grounds
– Do We Really Need Fresher Search Results From Google?
– PayMate To Launch NFC Based Mobile Payments Product
– RIM India MD Frenny Bawa Puts In Papers
– BirdsEye Brings Traffic Info To Maps For Delhi-NCR, Mumbai
– Ver Se Stake Sale Pushes OnMobile Profit To Rs 47.7 Crore In Q2-FY12
– Updated: Is BBC.com’s India Edition Local Enough?
– RIL To Partner With RCOM For Network, Voice Services: Report
– Yahoo Sells Tyroo Stake To Xplorer Capital; Tyroo FY10 Financials
– Updated: Why Google Is Offering Small Indian Businesses Free Websites & How Much It Costs
– Telstra To Launch NLD, ILD & ISP Services In India
– What They’re Saying About The Aakash Tablet
– TRAI Extends Daily SMS Limit To 200; Why Not Scrap It?
– Why India’s Proposal For A UN Committee For Internet-Related Policy Isn’t All That Evil
– Le Chal: Android Powered Shoes For Visually Impaired
– Mobango Announces Showcase For Branded Content
– News Digest: Haresh Chawla, HarperCollins, Thomas Nelson, Social Commerce, Indic & More
– Trying Out Vodafone’s New App Store, Powered By Appia
– Our Take On Network18’s IBN South
– Onward Mobility Opens Its Own Apps Retail Outlet MobiWorld In Mumbai; Why?
– Indian Govt Made 1739 User Data Requests To Google; Alarming 70% Compliance
– Indian Govt Launches New e-Payment Gateway
Also See: Digital & Telecom Jobs At JobNama
PRNama: (mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Yebhi.com expands its Product portfolio
– ZTE Becomes Global Leader in CDMA Base Station Market with 33% Share
– Bharti Airtel partners SingTel Innov8 host successful start-up acceleration programme for aspiring entrepreneurs
– Darshan 24 goes Live on Mobile phones and Web with ZENGA TV
– The Naukri Job Speak index for Oct-11 at 921 indicates a 16% dip in new jobs when compared to Sep-11
– Jivox Secures $8.2 Million in Funding
– Idea user becomes first Indian to win ‘Panchkoti Mahamoney’ on KBC
– Deals: VC, PE & M&A In Internet, Mobile, Media in India
– Short Code Services in India
– Circlewise List Of Telecom Operators in India
– Statewise Broadband Subscribers In India
– Digital Payment Companies in India
– Advertising Networks in India