– Speak Asia COO Tarak Bajpai in police net. Speak Asia is being investigated for a multi-level fraud. FIRs and PILs have been filed against it. Read more at IBN Live
– SpeakAsia COO Mr Tarak Bajpai, and three of his colleagues, were arrested on Friday by the economic offences wing of the Mumbai Police. He was arrested in Indore and brought to Mumbai., 3 others held in Rs 1,200-cr fraud case. Read More at Business Line.
– Sandeep Marwaha joins MTS India as COO Maharashtra circle. Read More at Press Release
– Tata Croma to Foray into Online retailling.Read More at Hindustantimes.
– Sridhar. T Joins MTS India As Chief Operating Officer For Tamil Nadu Circle. Read More at Press Release.
– Naaptol.com’s journey from a research platform to Rs.10 crore online shopping group. Read More at Economictimes.
– ‘The Economist’ magazine sets up sales infrastructure in India.Read More At Indiaprwire.
– After the recent controversy over the draft notification of the IT Act focussing on bloggers and blocking of certain websites, internet freedom is in the news again, with the blocking of various file-sharing websites by internet service providers.Read More at The Hindu
– Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee rejected suggestions that he had anything to do with the pricing of 2G spectrum and hit out at those spreading “disinformation” on the issue.Read More at Moneycontrol.
– Supreme Court direct TRAI to assess interconnect user charges.Read More at lawetalnews.
– The Fall Guy? The merits of A Raja’s defence.Read More at Tehelka.