- PlayUp, an Indian social gaming company, has launched a recruitment campaign called 'Code Wars' to recruit coders across the country. The campaign will be a two day event, and developers will compete against each other for a position in the company. Press Release - Amar Chitra Katha, the Indian comic book house, has announced the launch of their latest comic - Tirupati, which is based on fact and legends surrounding the temple of Tirupati. Press Release - Microsoft has tied-up with Yahoo! Cricket to enable additional features on Internet explorer 9 through the 'pin to taskbar' functionality, which would enable users to browse match scores, team information, photographs, videos and other sections of the site through a taskbar menu. - Google's Realtime Search has been removed, since Google's agreement with Twitter to carry its results has expired. More at Search Engine Land P.S: Some of…
- PrivacyNama Session: Privacy and Competition; October 7 October 4, 2022
- PrivacyNama Session: Consumer Expectations of Privacy in Commerce and Advertising; October 6 October 4, 2022
- Why did VideoLAN send a legal notice to the Indian government? October 4, 2022
- PrivacyNama Session: Data Protection Regulator Roundtable; October 7 October 4, 2022
- Indian government issues advisory prohibiting surrogate ads by betting platforms October 4, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...