- PlayUp, an Indian social gaming company, has launched a recruitment campaign called 'Code Wars' to recruit coders across the country. The campaign will be a two day event, and developers will compete against each other for a position in the company. Press Release - Amar Chitra Katha, the Indian comic book house, has announced the launch of their latest comic - Tirupati, which is based on fact and legends surrounding the temple of Tirupati. Press Release - Microsoft has tied-up with Yahoo! Cricket to enable additional features on Internet explorer 9 through the 'pin to taskbar' functionality, which would enable users to browse match scores, team information, photographs, videos and other sections of the site through a taskbar menu. - Google's Realtime Search has been removed, since Google's agreement with Twitter to carry its results has expired. More at Search Engine Land P.S: Some of the content in this post has been modified. There will be detailed updates for the same, shortly.
- How much money was seized by the Indian state while investigating illegal loan apps? February 8, 2023
- Publishers Aren’t ‘Intermediaries’, IT Ministry Says: What Does This Mean for India’s Online Gaming Laws? February 8, 2023
- You can now use PhonePe UPI to pay in UAE, Singapore, Nepal and Bhutan February 8, 2023
- Wikipedia ‘Unblocked’ in Pakistan, PM Forms A Committee To Regulate ‘Objectionable’ Content February 8, 2023
- Explained: What is the feud over ownership between Binance and WazirX? February 8, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
India's smartphone operating system BharOS has received much buzz in the media lately, but does it really merit this attention?
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
The regulatory ambivalence around an instrument so essential to facilitate data exchange – the CM framework – is disconcerting for several reasons.
The provisions around grievance redressal in the Data Protection Bill "stands to be dangerously sparse and nugatory on various counts."
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...