- Finance Ministry has ordered DoT to speed up the process of wireless spectrum allocation. Read more at The Economic Times - Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. has announced that Scorpio's Facebook fan page has crossed 5 lakhs members. The companies claims that the page has become one of the largest online auto communities on Facebook India. Read the Press Release - Reliance Broadcast Network Limited has elected Abhay Ojha as National Sales Head, BIG Magic. Abhay will be look after the sales and revenue generation for the Company's regional television channel BIG Magic. Read the Press Release - MyLibrary.in has introduced a facility that allows users to order Marathi books online from a circulating Library in Pune. The library offers volumes of Marathi books, Marathi Novels and other Marathi journals for its members. Read the Press Release - HTC has tied up with Tata Docomo to launch HTC Chacha, a smartphone that allows one touch access to Facebook. Read the Press Release - Telecom Ministry intends to corporatise the operations of Department of Post by tying up with private retailers, banks and educational institutions. By taking this step it wants to improve the quality of services, increase profitability and reduce prices. Read more at Business Standard - 7 Seas Entertainment Limited, an IP based game development company has announced the launch of 10 new mobile games across action, arcade, racing, shooting and sports genres. The games are meant primarily for high end mobile phones. Read more the Press Release - Nokia…
- Here’s what streaming companies revealed in their compliance reports for Oct 2022 December 2, 2022
- FRT-based Digi Yatra project begins in three Indian airports on opt-in basis December 2, 2022
- Spotify CEO calls Apple “Shameless” For Engaging In Anti-Competitive Practices December 2, 2022
- Madhya Pradesh HC Grants State Government 3 Months to Draft and Clear Online Gambling Law: Report December 2, 2022
- Meta’s Nick Clegg Flags Encryption Concerns, Praises India’s Stance On Cross-Border Data Flow December 2, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...