UTV has posted an interactive karaoke jukebox video on its YouTube channel, featuring the sound track of its latest film Delhi Belly. The jukebox is in the shape of a retro CRT television box, with buttons. It features the eight audio tracks of the film, which are together embedded into a single YouTube clip. The eight buttons essentially embed links to different track positions in the video timeline. Of course karaoke-sing along lyrics accompany them, since one purpose of the jukebox is to make the inneundo-laced tracks more popular!
- Aggressive growth in personal loans leads to higher defaults among fintechs: DLAI-CIBIL report January 21, 2021
- E-commerce firms see higher customer engagement through Buy Now Pay Later options January 21, 2021
- Supreme Court dismisses Aadhaar review petitions, with Justice Chandrachud dissenting January 21, 2021
- Internet exchange DE-CIX India expands presence in NCR and Mumbai, says traffic almost tripled January 21, 2021
- SEBI approves Reliance Retail–Future Group deal, with caveats January 21, 2021
You May Also Like
Delhi HC refuses to interfere in Amazon–Future Retail conflict, says regulators can decide on their own
The Delhi High Court on Monday refused to stop Amazon from pushing regulators to stop the sale of the Future Group’s businesses to Reliance...
Restaurant aggregator and food delivery company Zomato has raised US$660 million (over ₹4,850 crore), taking its valuation to ₹3.9 billion. CEO Deepinder Goyal tweeted...
Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari said on December 17 that GPS-based tolling will replace toll plazas in two years, The Hindu...