- Motricity, a mobile data services solutions announced the opening of its new data centre in New Delhi. The company has started expanding its services in Singapore as well. Via Press Release. - Network 18 as announced to launch Aftermarket, a magazine that focuses on automotive aftermarket. The magazine will initially have eight sections: News, Rearview, Cover Story, Interview, Cutting Edge, Focus, Viewpoint, and updates on new products. Read Press Release. - ESPN Star has secured exclusive rights to broadcast the Spanish football league for a period of three years across its channels in 18 countries including India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Papua New Guinea, the Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan, North Korea as well as China and South Korea. Read More at The Economic Times. - The department of telecommunications (DoT) has ordered Bharat…
- A Complete Guide To The Indian Telecommunication Bill, 2022 September 23, 2022
- Ashwini Vaishnav on Draft Telecom Bill Regulating WhatsApp, Mandating KYC and Revealing Caller Identity September 23, 2022
- The Draft Indian Telecommunication Bill Wants To Protect Users From Spam Calls, But Concerns remain September 23, 2022
- UK to probe cloud services, personal communication apps, and smart devices September 23, 2022
- Indian Telecommunication Bill 2022: Provisions on Telecommunication Development Fund and Regulatory Sandbox September 23, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...