- Apollo Hospital has collaborated with Groupon to launch Health Check programs in Bangalore. The programs which is available for all age groups, are designed by Apollo’s specialist doctors and customized for separate age and genders. It has recently recently launched cloud based online Personal Health Record (PHR) service – Apollo Prism as well. Read the Press Release. Editor's Note: This is interesting. It appears that the deal is with GroupOn.in, and not Sosasta.com, which was acquired by GroupOn. At present, GroupOn.in is under maintenance. - Apple is planning to introduce a new iPhone in Septemember with a stronger chip that supports faster data processing. The device will include the A5 processor, the more powerful chip that Apple added to the iPad 2 earlier this year. It is also said to be working towards rolling out a cheaper version of the Iphone in the developing countries. Read More at Bloomberg. - Apple may face scrutiny from an Indian regulator for alleged anticompetitive behavior in connection with iPhone 4 sales in India. A case was filed against Apple about a month ago. The complaint alleges that the company violated competition law by selling the iPhone 4 through only two mobile operators, Bharti Airtel and Aircel. - G'Five is set to snatch Nokia's top spot in the Indian market. Read the complete interview with Arshit Pathak, Managing Director, G’Five International Ltd at LiveMint. - Subhash Ghai is set to launch a chain of multiplexes under the Mukta Arts Brand. The company plans to…
- Event Announcement: Reworking the Data Protection Bill, Delhi, 8th Dec #Ad November 29, 2022
- Telegram Discloses Names, Numbers, IP Addresses of Alleged Copyright Infringers to Delhi HC November 29, 2022
- Nashik residents question the linking of Aadhaar with Voter ID November 29, 2022
- What can we learn about crypto scams from WazirX’s latest transparency report? November 29, 2022
- Platforms No Longer Have to Remove “Harmful” Legal Content Under the UK’s Online Safety Bill November 29, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...