- BSNL has decided to link future fund allocations for all 24 circles to the realisation of specific revenue targets in financial year 2011-12. Each circle head has been told to expand business and to achieve a minimum 25% revenue growth this fiscal. Read more at The Economic Times - Kotak Securities has launched its mobile stock trading app. The application is available free of cost and allows check their portfolio and account details, get live streaming data of market updates and more. The app is currently available on Blackberry and Java and will be launched soon on iPhone and Android as well. Read the Press Release. - Anil Ambani's work email id has been hacked.The hackers have used a technique called email spoofing. The malicious email appeared to have come from an ID on the Bloomberg.tv domain. Read more at The Economic Times. - Invoicera, one of the online invoicing and billing solution provider has announced the launch of API v1.0 (Application Programming Interface). The API would allow 3rd party developers to expand and build on the Invoicera platform and would allow them to access all of the Invoicera services that are currently provided through the web interface. Read The Press Release. - The Centaur Hotels' website, centaurhotels.com, has reportedly compromised personal information of its hotel guests like details of passports, driving licences, pan numbers, credit cards and other confidential data. Around 52 scanned copies of passports of people of different nationalities, pan card details of Indian guests and driving licences…
- Inside an industry body’s alleged draft voluntary code of ethics for online real money gaming companies December 2, 2023
- India’s Consumer Protection Authority Notifies Guidelines For Dark Patterns, What’s New? December 1, 2023
- Tata Consultancy Services to pay $210 million in a trade secret row in the US December 1, 2023
- Indian Government Approves Scheme To Provide Drones To 15,000 Women Self Help Groups December 1, 2023
- Google agrees to pay news publishers in Canada December 1, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Factors like Indus not charging developers any commission for in-app payments and antitrust orders issued by India's competition regulator against Google could contribute to...
Is open-sourcing of AI, and the use cases that come with it, a good starting point to discuss the responsibility and liability of AI?...
RBI Deputy Governor Rabi Shankar called for self-regulation in the fintech sector, but here's why we disagree with his stance.
Straw man fallacy: IT Ministers’ defence of government exemptions in data protection law misses the point
Both the IT Minister and the IT Minister of State have chosen to avoid the actual concerns raised, and have instead defended against lesser...
The Central Board of Film Certification found power outside the Cinematograph Act and came to be known as the Censor Board. Are OTT self-regulating...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...