- BSNL has decided to link future fund allocations for all 24 circles to the realisation of specific revenue targets in financial year 2011-12. Each circle head has been told to expand business and to achieve a minimum 25% revenue growth this fiscal. Read more at The Economic Times - Kotak Securities has launched its mobile stock trading app. The application is available free of cost and allows check their portfolio and account details, get live streaming data of market updates and more. The app is currently available on Blackberry and Java and will be launched soon on iPhone and Android as well. Read the Press Release. - Anil Ambani's work email id has been hacked.The hackers have used a technique called email spoofing. The malicious email appeared to have come from an ID on the Bloomberg.tv domain. Read more at The Economic Times. - Invoicera, one of the online invoicing and billing solution provider has announced the launch of API v1.0 (Application Programming Interface). The API would allow 3rd party developers to expand and build on the Invoicera platform and would allow them to access all of the Invoicera services that are currently provided through the web interface. Read The Press Release. - The Centaur Hotels' website, centaurhotels.com, has reportedly compromised personal information of its hotel guests like details of passports, driving licences, pan numbers, credit cards and other confidential data. Around 52 scanned copies of passports of people of different nationalities, pan card details of Indian guests and driving licences…
- Practo Partners With Government To Help Develop India’s Health Stack January 31, 2023
- Attend Our Briefing: Impact of Google’s changes to Android and Play Store January 31, 2023
- Why is Andhra government pushing facial recognition attendance on all its workers? January 31, 2023
- Karthik Rai On Developing an Interoperability Framework for India | Meta India Tech Scholars 2021-22 January 31, 2023
- Indian Telecom Watchdog issues consultation paper on regulating converged digital technologies and services January 31, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
India's smartphone operating system BharOS has received much buzz in the media lately, but does it really merit this attention?
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
The regulatory ambivalence around an instrument so essential to facilitate data exchange – the CM framework – is disconcerting for several reasons.
The provisions around grievance redressal in the Data Protection Bill "stands to be dangerously sparse and nugatory on various counts."
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...