- BSNL has decided to link future fund allocations for all 24 circles to the realisation of specific revenue targets in financial year 2011-12. Each circle head has been told to expand business and to achieve a minimum 25% revenue growth this fiscal. Read more at The Economic Times - Kotak Securities has launched its mobile stock trading app. The application is available free of cost and allows check their portfolio and account details, get live streaming data of market updates and more. The app is currently available on Blackberry and Java and will be launched soon on iPhone and Android as well. Read the Press Release. - Anil Ambani's work email id has been hacked.The hackers have used a technique called email spoofing. The malicious email appeared to have come from an ID on the Bloomberg.tv domain. Read more at The…
- Why India Should Think About Harms of Deanonymisation in Non-Personal Data Governance and Privacy Law September 30, 2022
- Streaming companies continue to comply with grievance disclosures under IT Rules, 2021 even when not legally required September 29, 2022
- Is it time to say goodbye to annoying CAPTCHAs? Here’s what we know September 29, 2022
- PrivacyNama 2022: Agenda and Programme; October 6, 7 & 11 #Ad September 29, 2022
- Apple removes Russia’s largest social media network VK from App Store September 29, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...