It’s May, a month when people movements are typically frequent. Some announcements:
– Avinash Pant will be joining Walt Disney International as the Executive Director, Marketing, reporting to country manager, Managing Director, Mahesh Samat. He will be responsible for the overall brand management by propelling the company’s marketing strategy. He was previously working in Coca Cola as the Director, Marketing.
– Balaji Telefilms Limited has appointed Swati Shetty as the President of Balaji Motion Pictures Limited. She was previously working with Walt Disney Studios International Productions (India) in the role of Executive Director, Theatrical Productions and Acquisitions.
– Pradyuman Maheshwari has resigned as Editor of Exchange4Media and Impact Magazine; April 30th was his last day at the Exchange4media group. When we asked about his future plans, he declined to comment on his plans, saying only that he is “exploring options including starting something on my own”. His twitter account.
– Anant Rangaswami is no longer the editor of Campaign India magazine, according to his profile at FirstPost.com*. Rangaswaqmi was the founding editor of Campaign India. He has also been editor of Impact, the exchange4media owned publication. His twitter account.
– Reliance Broadcast Network Limited (RBNL) has made multiple senior appointments in their sales division. Gargi Kaul joins as the National Sales Head alongside Soumen Datta who would be serving as the Regional Sales Head. Jayant Bhokare comes on board as the Regional Head BIG Connect-South.
– Lenovo India has roped in Rajiv Rao to lead the SBM business. Before joining Lenovo India, he was worked in numerous organisations like Dell, Pepsi, and HP among others.
Disclosure: FirstPost is advertising with MediaNama