New Delhi, 21 March 2011: World’s No.1 Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Event is now in India. For more than ten years, ad:tech has provided media, marketing and technology professionals with the tools and techniques they need to succeed in a changing digital world. With 10 shows in 7 countries, ad:tech’s globally respected roster of speakers, workshops and exhibitors continues to make it the preferred resource and destination for digital marketers everywhere.
ad:tech New Delhi 2011 is the first ever event in India and will bring together brand advertisers, traditional & interactive agencies, portals, on-line publishers and technology providers. Produced by DMG Events and Networkplay, the two day exhibition and highly engaging conference is being planned for 27-28 April 2011 in Delhi NCR (National Capital Region) and will provide the attendees with a mass of new knowledge and many new contacts.
The event includes a full conference program featuring leading minds, globally respected international keynote presentations the most targeted exhibition floor showcasing industry leaders:
- 7 Celebrity CXO Keynotes : Babs Rangiah –Unilever, David Fisher –Facebook, Joshua Maa – Madhouse & Takayuki Hoshuyama–D2C Japan, Elisa Steele –Yahoo Inc ,Pearl Uppal Fashionandyou.com , Rajan Anandan – Google, Sav Evangelou – Digitas UK
- 3 Parallel Tracks
- 18 conferences/Panels : On topics like- Social Media Advertising, Agency Renumeration Models Digital Acquisition and Optimisation Marketing Masters, Mobile Marketing etc. ( Detailed Schedule)
- 13 Sponsored workshops: InMobi, Neilson, Microsoft, Yahoo, Vserv, Havas, Fashion and you, ozone and may more
- Exhibitors: Free to the public, ad:tech’s exhibition hall is the most targeted Exhibition floor showcasing industry leaders and offering attendees a highly efficient “one-stop” opportunity to reach out and touch every type of technology employed in digital marketing today. Some of the exhibitors are : ComScore, InMobi, Clove network, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, Zedo, Thought Buzz, Millward Brown and many more (See the complete List of Exhibitors)
- Sponsors: Rediff.com , Vivaki , Indiatimes.com, Microsoft Advertising, Ozone Media, Sapient Nitro, Yahoo!, In.com, , Communicate2, Deals and you , Vserv, Fashion and you, Hover.in, InMobi, Komli, Media Contacts, one97, The Wall Street Journal, Vdopia, Vserv (View our Sponsors)
Register today and get your Full conference pass. Full Conference Pass Includes Keynotes, all break-out sessions, Lunches, Networking Parties, Exhibit Hall and Sponsored Workshops based on availability.
Look out for the Big Networking Party on Day 1. Join the conference attendees, exhibitors, speakers—for the all-inclusive networking event. Networking party is open to all Full Conference Delegates! (Your ad:tech badge will be required at entry)
The early bird pricing ends on 28 March2011 Register online here . Just 10 days to go and save Rs 5000 on your booking!
Or contact Chandni Mehta, +91-9810694359, Chandni@netwrokplay.in for corporate passes.
This is an advertisement: To advertise on MediaNama – contact firstname.lastname@example.org