Thin client company Novatium Solutions has appointed Anurag Agrawal as the company’s new CEO for its India operations. Prior to this, Agrawal was the Executive VP Sales & service at Tata Sky, responsible for sales, service and customer lifecycle management for North and East regions. He has also worked with Reliance Infocomm, ICICI, Spice Communications and Hutch Essar.
Last year, Ericsson had picked up a strategic minority stake in Novatium; prior to this, NEA and Rajesh Jain’s Emergic Ventures have bought stake in the company.
Novatium sells networked thin clients through wireline telecom operators including Airtel, MTNL, BSNL and Tata Teleservices in India. A thin client gives consumers access to a ‘no frills’ remote desktop in with applications, services and storage are on a connected server, and users are able to access them remotely via their broadband connection. Novatium sells the Nova Navigator and Navigator+ desktop clients and Nova Neon portable client.
– Thin Client Novatium Sells Strategic Minority Stake To Ericsson; Importance
– Novatium To Offer Airtel Subscribers Thin Client Services
– On Airtel Net PC: Application Marketplace, Remote Connectivity, Target Maket
– Novatium To Launch NetPC With BSNL; Why MTNL & BSNL
– Tata Teleservices To Deploy Nova netPC At $55-76; The Fine Print?