- MTS, the mobile service brand of Sistema Shyam Tele Services Limited (SSTL), has expanded its footprint with the launch of its CDMA based mobile phone services in UP East and UP West circles. The company plans to invest over Rs 150 crore in operations in the new circles. It also plans to launch its EVDO based Mblaze high speed mobile broadband service in the two circle by Q1 2011 and post paid mobile services by Q2 2011. - Aidem Ventures has announced the appointment of M. Suku as its Executive Vice President. Prior to this, Suku was the head of Media & Alliances at the Reliance ADA Group. - According to Microsoft's Exploring IE blog, Internet Explorer 9 beta has crossed 20 million downloads since its launch in September. IE 8's user share has seen a 40% increase over…
- PrivacyNama 2022 Workshop: Privacy Preserving Advertising; October 11 October 7, 2022
- IRDAI Approves ‘Amazon-like’ Intermediary For Selling Insurance Products: Benefits and Concerns October 7, 2022
- Will Google offer its free VPN service on Pixel phones in India? October 7, 2022
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk will buy Twitter for $44 billion after all October 6, 2022
- Jio and Airtel showcase their surveillance systems at the India Mobile Congress 2022 October 6, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...