Spice Group owned VAS company Spice Digital has appointed Lokesh Gupta, Sudhir Kathuria and Pankaj Gupta as COO for northern and eastern region, western region and southern region respectively. These appointments have been made in the wake of two previous COO’s leaving Spice Digital in quick succession: Mohit Rampal left in August to join Motricity as Managing Director for South Asia, while Vinish Kathuria left in June to join Smile of India as Director.
– Lokesh Gupta has 15 years of experience in the telecom industry and prior to Spice Digital he was with Spice Telecom. (Note: he has a namesake in Spice, who is the CEO of Spice Labs)
– Sudhir Kathuria has 19 years of experience in sales and marketing operations and holds a PGDBA in marketing from Symbiosis, Pune.
– Pankaj Gupta has been with Spice Digital for over twoyears, as per his LinkedIn profile; his prior experience include Associate VP for SPANCO Telesystems and Solutions for over 3 years and Country Manager for Crompton Greaves.
Spice Digital has plans to go public and dilute 25% and an additional 5% for pre-IPO fundraising.
– Spice Digital To Launch VoIP Service S-Unno; IPO In 2011, 25% Dilution
– Mobile VAS Co Spice Digital Plans IPO
– Spice Digital COO Vinish Kathuria Leaves To Join Greater Pacific Capital Backed Firm