- Kleiner Perkins Launches A $250 Million Social Fund - Paidcontent, VentureBeat & TechCrunch - China unveils its own version of Google Earth - Economic Times. (ED: India has it's own version too, Bhuvan, recently upgraded) - Ministry panel for 49% FDI in multi-brand retail - Indian Express - NTT Docomo raises concerns over spectrum allotment policies - Economic Times - Sify Receives NASDAQ Deficiency Letter Relating to Late Filing of Form 20-F for Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2010 - Press Release - Chromeless: Build your own Browser UI using HTML, CSS and JS - Mozilla - Sistema-Shyam gives Rs 100 cr order to Sitronics - Economic Times - InMobi: Mobile ads a huge draw in APAC - ZD Net - News Corporation dumps news aggregator plan. Spend GBP 20M on it - Campaign - Encrypting Facebook UIDs - Facebook Developer Blog - Mobile Ad Spending Up Nearly 80% in 2010 - eMarketer - Broadband & Location Turning Mobile Into a $1T Business - GigaOm - How Google Saves Its Millions - The Independent - Mobile Companies Open the Floodgates to Allow Text Message-Based Donations - FastCompany - Charts: Mobile patent lawsuits - Flowing Data - The Million Dollar Question: Why Does the Web Love Cats? - Mashable - Wordpress.com becomes a domain name registrar - DomainIncite - ABC, CBS And NBC Shut Out Google TV: Fox And MTV Still Available - Techcrunch - Mobile Learning is Beyond its Tipping Point - Learning Solutions - Google Groups Data To…
- Video: Is It Fair To Ask Online Communication Platforms To Contribute To The USO Fund? September 22, 2023
- Swiggy faces the heat for showing incorrect bill breakup September 22, 2023
- OpenAI unveils updated text-to-image generator DALL.E 3 with more safety features September 22, 2023
- Confusion among YouTube news channels after copyright claims from Prasar Bharati September 22, 2023
- UK asks Meta to not roll out end to end encryption on Instagram and Messenger September 22, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Is open-sourcing of AI, and the use cases that come with it, a good starting point to discuss the responsibility and liability of AI?...
RBI Deputy Governor Rabi Shankar called for self-regulation in the fintech sector, but here's why we disagree with his stance.
Straw man fallacy: IT Ministers’ defence of government exemptions in data protection law misses the point
Both the IT Minister and the IT Minister of State have chosen to avoid the actual concerns raised, and have instead defended against lesser...
The Central Board of Film Certification found power outside the Cinematograph Act and came to be known as the Censor Board. Are OTT self-regulating...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...