Big news: Qualcomm is looking to exit the BWA business in India, according to a report in Financial Express
– TechCrunch linked to a Google Doc with all of MySpace’s Traffic Analytics (post). The document was available for download here, but has since been removed (ED: we’ve saved a copy too).
– Yahoo Mail Beta rolled out worldwide – Yodel Anecdotal
– Appcelerator and PayPal Team Up to Make Cross-platform Mobile Commerce Easy for PayPal Merchants – Appcelerator
– Mobile Number Portability will be launched in India from the third week of November (and not October 31st). The initial rollout will be in North and West India – Economic Times. The Times of India, though, reports otherwise.
Also read: Rules & Criteria For Applying For Mobile Number Portability In India
– The Playstation Phone – Engadget
– Barnes & Noble Nook Color review – Engadget. What it means for Amazon, Sony – Paidcontent
– Mahindra properties on Facebook, and the question of ROI – Karthik S
– NDS has appointed Jayant Changrani as the as Country Head & General . Manager for NDS India. NDS provides technology solutions for the digital pay-TV business – cable, satellite (DTH), IPTV and mobile TV markets.
– Cable & Wireless has launched a “Centre of Excellence” in Chennai – The Hindu
– Bharti Airtel may prepay part of $7.5 bn loan – LiveMint
– LimeWire shuts down P2P filesharing client – MediaMemo
– RIM may get more time for India solution – DowJones
– Microsoft Tag Growth Accelerates Exponentially With More Than 2 Billion Tags Printed – Press Release
Conde Nast CEO Chuck Townsend Explains The Latest Re-Org: Interview, Memo – Paidcontent
– Want A Free Google TV? Become A Developer; Google Is Giving Away 10,000 – TechCrunch
– Rich Media Rocks 2010: “Clicks are the wrong metric to measure online advertising” – Afaqs
– Tihar Jail to launch online store – IBNLive / PTI