This is an advertisement
Operators are realising the importance to engage and interact with subscribers and create targeted marketing promotional campaigns to drive brand awareness, promote new services and reward customers.
The DaVinci Campaign Manager provides a web-based interface for planning, creating, executing and managing multi-channel mobile marketing campaigns. The solution enables customer segmentation in real-time through defining control groups and business rules. With plug and play modules for fast integration to multiple data sources as well as network and enterprise applications, the DaVinci Campaign Manager delivers immediate and effective results.
This solution is designed to enable telecom operators to drive higher service adoption, reduce churn and enhance customer value.
DaVinci Campaign Manager delivers multiple campaign options:
- Push campaign enabling high-volume, high-impact, and targeted campaigns through multiple channels such as SMS, MMS, Voice, Email, Cell Broadcast and USSD
- Interactive campaign delivering engaging campaigns from information alerts, voting and mobile coupons, with online response tracking and reporting
- Event based campaign providing targeted real time promotions, cross-sell and up-sell offers upon events such as top-ups, subscriptions and change in network location
Additionally DaVinci Campaign Manager enables detailed segmentation and tracking to enable high ROI through –
- Segmentation & Targeting enabling the management of target groups, control groups and exclusions through a flexible and dynamic rule based engine
- Tracking subscriber interaction capturing subscriber responses and interaction history
- Flexible scheduling helping schedule multiple campaign based on flexible calendars
- Exposure control enabling compliance of regulatory guidelines by controlling the offers presented to subscribers
- In-depth and in-depth customised reporting generation
- Integration with Core Network, VAS, OSS and BSS nodes through open APIs
Note: This is an advertisement. To advertise with MediaNama, contact firstname.lastname@example.org