- Govt to stop COVID-19 vaccine drive for two days as CoWin app gets upgrade; self-registration to be allowed February 26, 2021
- Breaking: Threshold for Significant Social Media Intermediaries set at 5 million registered Indian users February 26, 2021
- Tandav Case: Allahabad HC rejects anticipatory bail plea of Amazon Prime Video India’s Head of Content February 26, 2021
- Responses To New Information Technology Rules for Social Media, OTT platforms and Digital News Media February 26, 2021
- Announcement: MediaNama Members call tomorrow on the Information Technology Rules, 2021 February 25, 2021
You May Also Like
Digital news publishers will now have to notify the government of their operations, set up self-regulatory organisations and apply a complaints redressal mechanism, as...
The Australian government has blinked first. Facebook has negotiated amendments to Australia’s controversial “media bargaining code”, and has agreed to restore news content for...
Delhi HC refuses to interfere in Amazon–Future Retail conflict, says regulators can decide on their own
The Delhi High Court on Monday refused to stop Amazon from pushing regulators to stop the sale of the Future Group’s businesses to Reliance...