Interesting comments on Telecom M&A, on what Vodafone Essar will look to acquire, if it acquires any company in India. What does Vodafone want? Spectrum and revenue. CNBC-TV18 slipped in the question asking if Vodafone will be interested in acquiring Idea Cellular.
- Here are some specs of the time servers the Indian government wants companies to sync their clocks to: RTI December 6, 2022
- RBI Disallows Securitising Loans With Less Than 365-Days Residual Maturity December 6, 2022
- Indian govt may hold social media firms accountable for algorithms under ‘Digital India Act’ December 6, 2022
- Event Announcement: Reworking The Data Protection Bill, Bangalore, 14th Dec #Ad December 6, 2022
- DPDP Bill 2022: A Balance of opportunities and data protection objectives December 6, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
New bill narrows focus over predecessors that went heavy on data sovereignty, localisation and compliance. What explains this change?
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...