Cable & Wireless Worldwide today announced that it has appointed Shali Thilakan as the new Managing Director for India. Thilakan will be based out of Bangalore. Thilakan has been with C&W Worldwide for the past 10 years in various roles including sales and operations. According to his LinkedIn profile, prior to joining Cable & Wireless, Thilakan has worked with Worldcom as Operation Manager for one year and TMI India (A Telecom Italia Company) as Country Systems Engineer for 2 years 1 month. He has a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) from SSVPS College of Engineering, Maharashtra.
- Aggressive growth in personal loans leads to higher defaults among fintechs: DLAI-CIBIL report January 21, 2021
- E-commerce firms see higher customer engagement through Buy Now Pay Later options January 21, 2021
- Supreme Court dismisses Aadhaar review petitions, with Justice Chandrachud dissenting January 21, 2021
- Internet exchange DE-CIX India expands presence in NCR and Mumbai, says traffic almost tripled January 21, 2021
- SEBI approves Reliance Retail–Future Group deal, with caveats January 21, 2021
You May Also Like
Truecaller has appointed a new chief financial officer, Odd Bolin, to prepare the company for an initial public offering (IPO). The Sweden-headquartered caller identification...
Delhi HC refuses to interfere in Amazon–Future Retail conflict, says regulators can decide on their own
The Delhi High Court on Monday refused to stop Amazon from pushing regulators to stop the sale of the Future Group’s businesses to Reliance...