Indian Digital & Media Stocks for the week ending 8th Jan 2010: Adlabs 7 January 2010Establishes UK Presence; Acquires London based ilabs Idea Cellular 7 January 2010Q3 results on Jan 21,2010 UTV Software 8 January 2010Regulation 8A of SEBI (SAST) Regulations International Stocks For stocks coverage from previous weeks, click here
- Why is India’s I&B ministry not convinced with its telecom regulator’s proposal for digital convergence? February 2, 2023
- Budget 2023: Investing In Foreign Stocks Becomes More Expensive, 20% Tax For Individuals February 2, 2023
- Video: Briefing Call on Impact Of Google’s Changes To Android And Play Store February 2, 2023
- What are the measures proposed by India’s Economic Survey to address ‘flipping’ in the start-up ecosystem? February 2, 2023
- Digitizing ‘Skilling’: Here’s a look at India’s DESH project proposed last year February 2, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
India's smartphone operating system BharOS has received much buzz in the media lately, but does it really merit this attention?
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
The regulatory ambivalence around an instrument so essential to facilitate data exchange – the CM framework – is disconcerting for several reasons.
The provisions around grievance redressal in the Data Protection Bill "stands to be dangerously sparse and nugatory on various counts."
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...