- I&B Ministry on emergency blocking powers for OTT and news: Government has always had this power February 27, 2021
- RBI Hints At The Potential Use-Case and Design Of Its Digital Currency February 27, 2021
- Report Release: Technology Policy Review, India | October-December 2020 February 27, 2021
- Interview: Koo co-founder Mayank Bidwatka on content moderation, comparison with Parler, and focus on mobile experience February 27, 2021
- OTT streaming services now have an almost identical legal framework to cable TV in India February 27, 2021
You May Also Like
The Indian Newspaper Society has asked Google to compensate Indian newspapers “comprehensively” for their content and to share its advertising revenue, reported the Indian...
Digital news publishers will now have to notify the government of their operations, set up self-regulatory organisations and apply a complaints redressal mechanism, as...
The Australian government has blinked first. Facebook has negotiated amendments to Australia’s controversial “media bargaining code”, and has agreed to restore news content for...
Delhi HC refuses to interfere in Amazon–Future Retail conflict, says regulators can decide on their own
The Delhi High Court on Monday refused to stop Amazon from pushing regulators to stop the sale of the Future Group’s businesses to Reliance...