- IAMAI and IndiaTech find proposed e-commerce rules burdensome, unfair to online retailers July 27, 2021
- China’s crackdown on tech companies continues as WeChat suspends new user registration: Report July 27, 2021
- Editors N Ram and Sashi Kumar file petition to force government to acknowledge Pegasus use July 27, 2021
- Serial litigant ML Sharma demands SC-monitored SIT probe in his PIL on Pegasus spyware scandal July 27, 2021
- CAIT’s feedback on proposed e-commerce rules calls for transparency to all stakeholders July 27, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali A little less than a year since their release, the Consumer Protection (E-commerce) Rules, 2020 is being amended....
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali The Indian antitrust regulator, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) has a little more than a decade...
By Stella Joseph, Prakhil Mishra, and Surabhi Prabhudesai The recent difference of opinions between the Government and Twitter brings to fore the increasing scrutiny...
This article is being posted here courtesy of The Wire, where it was originally published on June 17. By Saksham Singh The St Petersburg paradox,...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad feels that “despite being in government”, there is a “gap” in online news platforms like the Wire, Scroll, and...