- #NAMA: What does the non-personal data framework mean for businesses? Will it ‘unlock’ economic potential of data? January 22, 2021
- #NAMA: Issues with definition of communities, public good, and unabated sovereign access to non-personal data January 22, 2021
- Bad loans rise for Yes Bank, posts net profit of ₹151 crore in Q3FY21 January 22, 2021
- NPCI creating open-source platform for UPI, says Nandan Nilekani January 22, 2021
- Bihar government plans to criminalise ‘insulting’ criticism of the government: Report January 22, 2021
You May Also Like
Delhi HC refuses to interfere in Amazon–Future Retail conflict, says regulators can decide on their own
The Delhi High Court on Monday refused to stop Amazon from pushing regulators to stop the sale of the Future Group’s businesses to Reliance...
Restaurant aggregator and food delivery company Zomato has raised US$660 million (over ₹4,850 crore), taking its valuation to ₹3.9 billion. CEO Deepinder Goyal tweeted...
Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari said on December 17 that GPS-based tolling will replace toll plazas in two years, The Hindu...