Deccan Chronicle 18 September 2009:Stock Buyback Geodesic 17 September 2009:Geodesic Limited has submitted to the Exchange a copy of Notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Company to be held on September 29, 2009. Idea Cellular 15 September 2009:Updates Reliance Communications 15 September 2009:Regulation 8A of SEBI (SAST) Regulations Saregama India 14 September 2009:Allotment of Equity Shares Tata Communications 14 September 2009:Press Release UTV Software 18 September 2009:Equity shareholders to approve Scheme of Arrangement 16 September 2009:Updates 15 September 2009:Reg.13-SEBI(Prohibition of Insider Trading Regulations)1992 International Stocks For stocks coverage from previous weeks, click here.
- ONDC September Round-Up: AI, grievance redressal, financial services, Google, exports, and more September 30, 2023
- ‘The Liver Doctor’ X account suspended following defamation case by Himalaya Wellness Corporation September 29, 2023
- Bombay HC to Pronounce Judgment on Fact Check Amendment on December 1st, Stay on Notification to Continue Until Then September 29, 2023
- Here’s how web publishers can opt out of Google crawlers scraping website data to train AI models September 29, 2023
- Parliament Standing Committee Calls For A Monitoring Group To Check Technological Readiness For Digital Education Projects September 29, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Factors like Indus not charging developers any commission for in-app payments and antitrust orders issued by India's competition regulator against Google could contribute to...
Is open-sourcing of AI, and the use cases that come with it, a good starting point to discuss the responsibility and liability of AI?...
RBI Deputy Governor Rabi Shankar called for self-regulation in the fintech sector, but here's why we disagree with his stance.
Straw man fallacy: IT Ministers’ defence of government exemptions in data protection law misses the point
Both the IT Minister and the IT Minister of State have chosen to avoid the actual concerns raised, and have instead defended against lesser...
The Central Board of Film Certification found power outside the Cinematograph Act and came to be known as the Censor Board. Are OTT self-regulating...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...