- Pegasus reports identify 18 business executives including top officials from Reliance, Jet Airways, and LIC July 30, 2021
- NRAI’s suggested changes to e-commerce rules focus on food delivery platforms like Zomato and Swiggy July 30, 2021
- Reading List: Why is China cracking down on tech companies? July 30, 2021
- The Pegasus Hack–II: Secrecy for Snooping in Public Procurement? July 30, 2021
- Air India still in the process of ‘intimating’ passengers about February cyber attack: Civil Aviation Ministry July 29, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali A little less than a year since their release, the Consumer Protection (E-commerce) Rules, 2020 is being amended....
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali The Indian antitrust regulator, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) has a little more than a decade...
By Stella Joseph, Prakhil Mishra, and Surabhi Prabhudesai The recent difference of opinions between the Government and Twitter brings to fore the increasing scrutiny...
This article is being posted here courtesy of The Wire, where it was originally published on June 17. By Saksham Singh The St Petersburg paradox,...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
CA Media LP, the Asian investment arm of The Chernin Group, LLC (TCG) has acquired a large non controlling stake in Graphic India, a comic...