You're reading it here first: Arun Tadanki, President Asia-Pacific, at Monster has been appointed MD for South Asia, Middle East and Africa for Yahoo. A Yahoo India spokesperson has confirmed the development to MediaNama. Tadanki will join in May, and will take over the reins from interim MD and head of audience Gopal Krishna. He will report to Keith Nilsson, SVP and Head of Emerging Markets for Yahoo. With his appointment, ends a long search for an MD for Yahoo India, which had begun after George Zacharias had put in his papers in August 2007. Tadanki was with Monster for around seven years, joining from another jobs portal JobsAhead. He's an alumnus of IIT Madras and IIM Ahmedabad.
- How state family database projects pose dangers of in-depth citizen profiling and exclusion? January 26, 2023
- MediaNama Daily: This Republic Day, let’s remember our rights January 26, 2023
- What Google is (and isn’t) changing in Android and Play Store to comply with India’s antitrust orders January 25, 2023
- One-size-fits-all rules won’t work for social media companies: SFLC’s Mishi Choudhary on IT Rules January 25, 2023
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar’s Plans For India Stack: 3 Key Points From His Speech January 25, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
The regulatory ambivalence around an instrument so essential to facilitate data exchange – the CM framework – is disconcerting for several reasons.
The provisions around grievance redressal in the Data Protection Bill "stands to be dangerously sparse and nugatory on various counts."
By Soujanya Sridharan and Dr. Sarayu Natarajan Platform work and data: the intersection Every time you use a ride-hailing app, the matching algorithm processes...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...