Date: 2nd to 6th March 2009
Segments: Editors Picks, EmTech India Coverage, Discussions, Articles, Events, Jobs
– TRAI’s Broadband QoS Guidelines: Reveal Contention Ratio
– Tata Indicom May Suspend Or Terminate Unlimited Broadband Accounts If Used Beyond Limits
– Airtel To Moderate User Broadband Speeds; What Of Net Neutrality?
– India Mobile Number Portability Mandate Given To Telcordia And Syniverse Technologies
– Diamond Comics Ties Up With License India; ACK-Vodafone
— Editorial: Should We Moderate All Comments?
– Webchutney Launches Mobile Agency; Bombay Bitch Shuts Down
– Times Business Solutions COO Rajeev Gaur Puts In His Papers
– Editorial: Should We Moderate All Comments?
– UTV New Media CTO Lincoln Gada & ITNation Co-Founder Rizwan Thakur Resign
– General Elections 2009: Online Lobbying Comes of Age
– Yash Raj Ties Up With Hungama For Content; Onyx Issue Resolved?
– M-Banking: Obopay & Yes Bank To Launch Pay Anyone; Paymate – MobileStore
– TV Today To Buy Back 10% Shares
– Shaadi & BharatMatrimony Continue To Spar; Do Consumers Care?
– Network18 Raises Rs 2B From Promoter Raghav Bahl; Okays 49% FDI
– SingTel Joins NLD-ILD Fray; To Focus on Enterprise Services First: Dagar
Please send updates related to your company at firstname.lastname@example.org
To partner/get your event listed, contact email@example.com
– Head Sales, A Internet Company, Mumbai
– Head Telecom Operator Relationships, A Media House, Mumbai
– Head UI Design, A Internet & Mobile Start-up by a Established Media House, Mumbai
– Head Game Design, A Internet & Mobile Start-up by a Established Media House, Mumbai
– Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Online Start Up Company by a Established Media House, Mumbai
– Chief Finance Officer (CFO), Production House, New Delhi
– Head Legal, Media House, Mumbai
– Head Online Marketing, KPO, Mumbai
– Senior Manager – Sales, Online Company, New Delhi
– Manager – Sales, Online Company, New Delhi/Bangalore
– Assistant Manager – Sales, Online Internet Company, Mumbai
For details, click here.
To list a job opening at MediaNama, contact firstname.lastname@example.org