- India working on creating a common database with family as the unit: MeitY in Parliament December 1, 2021
- Pegasus Probe: SC-appointed committee reaches out to targeted people with a request December 1, 2021
- Unique Health ID creation is voluntary and consensual, government claims in Parliament December 1, 2021
- Twitter will now take down pictures uploaded without permission of the depicted person December 1, 2021
- Women in Bihar and AP are the worst off when it comes to internet access, a new survey finds December 1, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The US and other countries' retreat from a laissez-faire approach to regulating markets presents India with a rare opportunity.
When news that Walmart would soon accept cryptocurrency turned out to be fake, it also became a teachable moment.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...