- Bureau of Indian Standards Establishes Data Privacy Standard for Businesses April 22, 2021
- Daily Digest of Tech Policy News and Updates (April 22, 2021) April 22, 2021
- Theatrical window eliminated (for now) as Radhe gets simultaneous streaming release April 22, 2021
- UK neo-bank Revolut hiring 300 positions in India, appoints Paroma Chatterjee as CEO April 22, 2021
- Forensics firm finds more proof of planted evidence on Rona Wilson’s computer: Report April 21, 2021
You May Also Like
Digital payment transactions through Prepaid Payment Instruments — which includes both Mobile Wallets and PPI Cards combined —stood 438.7 million transactions at the end...