- MEITY has no information on who developed CoWIN app: RTI reply January 22, 2021
- Facebook’s Oversight Board will decide if Trump will stay suspended January 22, 2021
- Massive data leak from crypto-exchange BuyUCoin; company refutes claims January 22, 2021
- Enforcement Directorate goes after predatory loan app operators: Report January 22, 2021
- Google strikes deal to pay French news publishers for preview snippets January 22, 2021
You May Also Like
San-Francisco based crypto currency exchange Coinbase Global Inc has filed a confidential prospectus for a stock listing with the United States Securities and Exchange...
There is no clarity on which ministry or Indian government representative signed the international statement on end-to-end encryption (E2E) and public safety — that...
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Debates on encryption often follow a predictable pattern. Every few months, USA, UK and Australia, at times accompanied by allies, rail against end-to-end encryption...