- Farmer protests: Internet shutdown in parts of Delhi NCR; Mobile Internet throttled to 2G speeds in others January 26, 2021
- Event Report: Governance of Non Personal Data January 25, 2021
- Kotak Mahindra Bank goes slow on lending while deposits spike, posts net profit of ₹1,853.5 crore in Q3FY21 January 25, 2021
- Election Commission to start e-KYC for Voter IDs, as government considers linking Aadhaar to EPIC January 25, 2021
- CCI flags CDNs as worth keeping eye on for enforcement of Net Neutrality principles January 25, 2021
You May Also Like
San-Francisco based crypto currency exchange Coinbase Global Inc has filed a confidential prospectus for a stock listing with the United States Securities and Exchange...
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Rajasthan suspended internet in four districts — Dungarpur, Udaipur, Banswara and Pratapgarh — on Saturday after violent protests erupted in Dungarpur district on Thursday...
When Jio announced “truly unlimited” wireline broadband, many naive people — myself among them — were quick to assume that words had meaning, that...