- Millions of Indians signed up to stream Netflix for free; company is working to convert the interest into growth January 20, 2021
- Super apps, pay later, cyber risks: Five trends in digital payments for 2021 according to VISA India January 20, 2021
- Swaths of data key for payments companies entering lending January 20, 2021
- PM Modi announces ₹1,000 crore fund for new startups January 20, 2021
- Facebook expands policy on violent political content, cleanses feeds January 20, 2021
You May Also Like
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has filed a privacy lawsuit against Google, accusing it of not informing users, for almost 2 years,...
Google will now roll out auto-delete controls for Location History and Web & App Activity and let users to decide how long they want their...
Google has revealed that it tracks a user’s location even if the user has turned ‘Location History’ off. It did so in a changed a...
Facebook-owned messaging app, WhatsApp’s users can now share location in real-time with their contacts. WhatsApp has updated its app with a new feature called...