- How will Aadhaar be affected when the PDP bill comes into play? IT Ministry official discusses November 26, 2021
- BCCI asks IPL teams, media channels to stay away from crypto sponsorships: Report November 26, 2021
- Amazon has found Cloudtail’s replacement for electronics in Dawntech: Report November 26, 2021
- Israel cuts down list of countries allowed to import cyber tech products in the wake of Pegasus November 26, 2021
- How Facebook lobbied the Election Commission ahead of the 2019 elections in India November 26, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The US and other countries' retreat from a laissez-faire approach to regulating markets presents India with a rare opportunity.
When news that Walmart would soon accept cryptocurrency turned out to be fake, it also became a teachable moment.
In this excerpt from the book, the authors focus on personal data and autocracies. One in particular – Russia. Autocracies always prioritize information control...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...