- Event Report: Governance of Non Personal Data January 25, 2021
- Kotak Mahindra Bank goes slow on lending while deposits spike, posts net profit of ₹1,853.5 crore in Q3FY21 January 25, 2021
- Election Commission to start e-KYC for Voter IDs, as government considers linking Aadhaar to EPIC January 25, 2021
- CCI flags CDNs as worth keeping eye on for enforcement of Net Neutrality principles January 25, 2021
- Agenda and Reading List: Data and Artificial Intelligence; Jan 28 #Ad January 25, 2021
You May Also Like
The Federation of All India Vyapar Mandal (FAIVM), a pan-India body of traders and retailers, has recommended that the government impose a tax of...
The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has forwarded complaints against Amazon and Flipkart, made by traders body Confederation of All...
The Competition Commission of India has sought information from sellers body AIOVA on the alleged preferential treatment that Amazon gives to certain large sellers,...
E-commerce companies such as Amazon and Flipkart are proving to be a “major roadblock” in small traders adopting digital commerce, traders body Confederation of...