- Paytm hives off payment gateway business into separate entity January 18, 2021
- Facebook, Twitter to depose to Parliamentary IT Committee on Jan 21 January 18, 2021
- Troves of data stolen by fake digital lending apps January 18, 2021
- Bharti, UK govt owned OneWeb raises funds from SoftBank and Hughes, total investment at $1.4bn January 18, 2021
- Dvara Money merges with CabDost to provide financial services to cab drivers January 18, 2021
You May Also Like
San-Francisco based crypto currency exchange Coinbase Global Inc has filed a confidential prospectus for a stock listing with the United States Securities and Exchange...
There is no clarity on which ministry or Indian government representative signed the international statement on end-to-end encryption (E2E) and public safety — that...
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Debates on encryption often follow a predictable pattern. Every few months, USA, UK and Australia, at times accompanied by allies, rail against end-to-end encryption...