- Facebook expects ‘significant’ hurdles over ad targeting, competition from Apple, regulatory changes January 28, 2021
- Airtel says it has tested 5G over a commercial network in Hyderabad January 28, 2021
- Iran blocks access to Signal messaging app after it becomes popular January 28, 2021
- SBI Card MD & CEO resigns, to join State Bank of India January 28, 2021
- Google tries to make Maps easier to use in Indian languages January 27, 2021
You May Also Like
San-Francisco based crypto currency exchange Coinbase Global Inc has filed a confidential prospectus for a stock listing with the United States Securities and Exchange...
There is no clarity on which ministry or Indian government representative signed the international statement on end-to-end encryption (E2E) and public safety — that...
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Debates on encryption often follow a predictable pattern. Every few months, USA, UK and Australia, at times accompanied by allies, rail against end-to-end encryption...