Most of the stocks in our Digital & Media Stocks list were down week-on-week. Many of them are down by over 15 percent. The ones to track over the next month or so, are those that are a part of the Sensex and the Nifty50. Last week, it was announced that the Q2 and Annual Results of these stocks would be under scrutiny. More on that here. Disclosure: I own shares of Info Edge and Network18 Related: -- Digital & Media Stocks Channel -- Financial Results Of Nifty & Sensex Stocks Under Scrutiny; Tighter Disclosure Norms Needed
- Here are some specs of the time servers the Indian government wants companies to sync their clocks to: RTI December 6, 2022
- RBI Disallows Securitising Loans With Less Than 365-Days Residual Maturity December 6, 2022
- Indian govt may hold social media firms accountable for algorithms under ‘Digital India Act’ December 6, 2022
- Event Announcement: Reworking The Data Protection Bill, Bangalore, 14th Dec #Ad December 6, 2022
- DPDP Bill 2022: A Balance of opportunities and data protection objectives December 6, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
New bill narrows focus over predecessors that went heavy on data sovereignty, localisation and compliance. What explains this change?
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...