Following up on a suggestion by one of our readers, we’re opening up this post as a platform for inputs on how we can use digital technology to help prepare us better in the future, protect us from future attacks and perhaps speed up response systems as well. Any ideas?
- ‘Neutralise those writing against us’: Inside the govt’s plan to manage media perception March 5, 2021
- Bombay High Court orders Prime Video to take down Telugu film ‘V’ in response to defamation suit March 5, 2021
- OTTs like Netflix, Amazon vetting content scripts following Tandav fury: Report March 5, 2021
- Dream11 will not raise funds from Chinese investors again, says Harsh Jain: Report March 5, 2021
- Flipkart, Mastercard and PayU Acquire 30% Stake In Tata-led NUE: Reports March 5, 2021
You May Also Like
Unified Payment Interface (UPI) payment volumes increased by 15.1% to 2.07 billion in October 2020 over the previous month, per data published by the...