- Millions of Indians signed up to stream Netflix for free; company is working to convert the interest into growth January 20, 2021
- Super apps, pay later, cyber risks: Five trends in digital payments for 2021 according to VISA India January 20, 2021
- Swaths of data key for payments companies entering lending January 20, 2021
- PM Modi announces ₹1,000 crore fund for new startups January 20, 2021
- Facebook expands policy on violent political content, cleanses feeds January 20, 2021
You May Also Like
San-Francisco based crypto currency exchange Coinbase Global Inc has filed a confidential prospectus for a stock listing with the United States Securities and Exchange...
There is no clarity on which ministry or Indian government representative signed the international statement on end-to-end encryption (E2E) and public safety — that...
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Debates on encryption often follow a predictable pattern. Every few months, USA, UK and Australia, at times accompanied by allies, rail against end-to-end encryption...