- Twitter to comply with Section 69A orders, after notice issued by MeitY: Report June 30, 2022
- Exclusive: MeitY cites ‘fiduciary relationship’ to avoid giving information on Facebook investigation June 30, 2022
- Social media to ‘immediately’ remove certain content on Udaipur murder, says MeitY June 30, 2022
- Google abruptly removes IndiaGold’s TezEMI app from Play Store without warning June 30, 2022
- Ola shuts down used cars and q-commerce verticals: why? June 29, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Delhi High Court should quash the government's order to block Tanul Thakur's website in light of the Shreya Singhal verdict by the Supreme...
Here are possible reasons why Indians are not generating significant IAP revenues despite our download share crossing 30%.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...